If you have to ask, it’s best that you leave it in the car or, better yet, at home. We are dedicated to providing a safe, fun experience for every visitor. Our security team checks all bags for potentially dangerous and prohibited objects and all guests must pass through a metal detector before entering the festival.
• Weapons of any kind, pepper spray, pocketknives, lighters, flashlights, and any potentially dangerous objects are not permitted inside the festival. We have a strict "no guns" policy, which means that even persons licensed to carry a firearm, including off-duty law enforcement officers, will not be permitted to bring their weapon into the festival (and we can't hold them for you, either).
• Cameras are permitted, but tripods, monopods, easels, and other photography equipment are not permitted. Drones are not permitted. Lighting equipment is not permitted, nor is flash photography.
• Outside food and beverages are not permitted.
Shaqtoberfest has a zero-tolerance policy for troublemakers. Troublemakers will be ejected from the festival without refund.
We want everyone to have a safe, fun time and ask that you please follow these rules:
• Do not touch or harass performers or staff
• No cursing or rowdy behavior
• No weapons (guns, knives, mace, pepper spray, etc.)
Smoking is permitted only in the designated area near the Engine Room Experience.